Have you found a parenting book that fits you and your child to a T?
Unlikely, because almost every parenting approach skips the basics:
- how to discover the core needs of your child and
- how to make your parental love work to the max.
That’s what you’ll get from child psychotherapist Gary M. Unruh’s award-winning book Unleashing the Power of Parental Love: 4 Steps to Raising Joyful, Self-Confident Kids. You’ll get tried and tested tools that really work, forged from Unruh’s counseling over 2,500 children throughout his forty-year career.
And don’t expect to find another book like this on any bookshelf.
Only through Unruh’s program will you understand what makes your child tick and choose parenting techniques that fully develop your child’s potential.
Basic Message of the Book:
- A child’s core need is to be loved for his or her individuality. Filling that need results in a strong self-worth belief, a foundation upon which life can be lived abundantly.
- All parents have the love necessary to fill their child’s need to be loved. Unleashed love significantly reduces the need to discipline.
For Your Child. You’ll understand the inside workings of your child and how to get the best performance out of your child. You’ll learn:
- Healthy limit-setting. Children have a basic orientation of “I want my way now.” You’ll learn a new discipline approach never before published: validating feelings first and then disciplining. Appropriate behavior happens a lot easier and faster.
- How to deal with your child’s inborn personality, the nine temperament traits.
- How to handle your child’s emotions, such as fear and anger. You can’t effectively deal with behavior without addressing emotions; emotions cause behavior.
For You: You’ll understand yourself so you can fully unleash the best love possible. You’ll learn:
- How you were raised sometimes interferes with what’s best for your child and how to make midflight corrections without a crash.
- How to harness your anger. Excessive anger stifles self-worth.
- The Discussion Procedure for open communication, especially during conflict. Your child will feel understood, and mutually satisfying problem-solving will be the norm.
I invite you to unleash your love and experience the exhilaration of watching your child bloom before your eyes.